Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago my boss brought him home at 7 weeks, and he and I had decided that I'd be co-owning him, as in I'll probably be the one getting him his CGC, and doing some manner work, like 'leave it' and 'wait.' During the summer when the boss is away, the pup would come to stay, and if anything ever happened to Steve, the puppy would come here to stay.

Does you got something to eat?

Get ready for take off!

Lab puppy! In the door!

Imma git him!

I was completely against the breeding, and I still am, I will always say it was a mistake that should have never happened.... But at least the mistakes are cute! (btw it was a planned breeding, just one I tried to talk Steve out of.)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Beautiful puppy! I had a yellow lab, but ended up finding him a new home (friend 2 the family) who owns 3 acres of land. To much energy for me!! Good Luck!

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
I had a yellow lab, but ended up finding him a new home (friend 2 the family) who owns 3 acres of land. To much energy for me!!
A Lab puppy's awesome cuteness is an evolutionary adaptation. If they weren't so adorable, only a small handful would be permitted to survive into adulthood.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's crazy how wild they are as puppies! I never really beleived that they are probably the wildest dogs as puppies...and then Marko came!

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
It's crazy how wild they are as puppies! I never really beleived that they are probably the wildest dogs as puppies...and then Marko came!
Wait 'til he gets some real legs! When my Golden pup was 6 months old, my wife likened him to a bratty 2 year old child, but one who cruises at 30 mph. Good times.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
And then there's the tail...can clean a table with one swipe and bruise your leg with the next! There are fun times ahead for you and Marko! Can't wait to see the pics as he grows older cuz he'll not grow up until he's like 10!!!! :D

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And then there's the tail...can clean a table with one swipe and bruise your leg with the next! There are fun times ahead for you and Marko! Can't wait to see the pics as he grows older cuz he'll not grow up until he's like 10!!!! :D
Labs grow up? lol
My goodness I saw Marko, and he's groown... :eek: He went from a small pet carrier to a large one... I'll post pictures again on Monday!! He's up to my knee now! It's crazy...he's got the biggest feet! Marko is going to be a biiiiiiig dog.

I can't wait until he starts to spend time at the house! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts