Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of Luna, our Aussie. She is now 8 and 1/2 weeks old. Enjoy!

Luna at 3 weeks old

Luna at 7 weeks old

Luna (7 weeks) and my daughter (7 years).

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I personally think Aussie pups are some of the cutest puppies ever!
She's got some pretty blue eyes. I also love the name Luna for a blue merle.
Thank you. My daughter came up with that name on her own. Her name is Luna Soliel (Moon Sun). My daughter says, "Mom, it's a little Spanish, a little French and a little Aussie!" LOL

Ooooooo pretty! Have fun keeping her clean.:eek:
Thanks, I agree that she is pretty. Now, I don't know about her adult coat, but her puppy coat is as simple as brushing her. Most of the dirt just brushes away. Also, she will NOT stay away from the water. If I turn on the hose for watering, she is there playing, jumping and drinking. Hehe. I'm getting her a plastic kiddie pool this weekend so she can just play to her hearts content.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I'm JEALOUS! I want your puppy lol
Me too but without the responsibility of training it! :D

And I agree, both of your girls are beautiful. I'm glad you decided on the Aussie. Did you get the house you were hoping for? Good luck and keep those pictures coming...I can't wait to see her grow up.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Me too but without the responsibility of training it! :D

And I agree, both of your girls are beautiful. I'm glad you decided on the Aussie. Did you get the house you were hoping for? Good luck and keep those pictures coming...I can't wait to see her grow up.
Thank you. I agree that they are both beautiful, but I am biased! :)
I did get the house, but I had to back out of taking it. With the unexpected death of my dad last week, my mom needs us to live with her.
She has cancer and is unable to live alone. So, my daughter and I are moving into her house with her. Fenced yard and all that good stuff. My mom isn't a huge animal person, but we're a package deal and Luna is slowly winning her over. ;)

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I'm so sorry about your dad, but glad you are able to help out your mom. And how could anyone not love that cute little face...Luna's I mean..:D Pretty soon your mom will wonder how she ever got along without her four-legged granddaughter!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts