Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if i officially interoduced harley or just showed pics from breeder before i got him.

anyways here is harley we have had him about a month now he is a smooth clear red dapple he has blue eyes and according to vet he is going to keep them blue. I thought theyd change but they keep getting lighter like a huskeys gets almost blue white.

he is very smart and traininga going good we go to our dog trainer for first time on the 21st so im excited. just to make sure we are on right track (i have done this for all my past dogs) though this is our first doxie. We are having some potty problems though. i have been following the potty post on here except i have been including pads as when i go back to work i could work 14 hr days and i want him to know there is a safe spot in house to go. (when i work 14 hr days its usually only 1 day every 2 weeks my other shifts will only be 8 hr shifts, and im not going back to work for like 2 yrs my daughter has autism and i am staying outta work for ehr first 2 yrs of school so i can be right there with her and help her as much as possible)

anyways first pics is from the 1st week we had him. the next pics are from this past weekend we was helping me and kids catch butterflies so he was guarding that tree for butterflies lol.

oh and yes he has a curly tail. it broke when born. i actually choose him because he was special with curly tip of tail harley.jpg harleydavidson.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
Cute pup and awesome name! Look forward to watching him grow up here.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Awwwe .... what a handsome little man! :)

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Very cute! I'd scrap the pads though and just plan on hiring a dog walker for when you're at work. Doxies are notoriously difficult to housebreak (though my doxiemix was a breeze, I think? idk, he's my first dog, but he's 5.5 months and has been accident free for a month.), and both going out and having JUST ONE spot in the house where he can pee might just be confusing.

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
He has a lot to live up to with that name. But he has the looks already the rest will come.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts