Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never inserted an image into a reply as many do, I just am copying the image and then doing a Ctrl V paste and the pics show up fine but when I hit reply I get the message below. This is with windows 7 4 bit and Firefox browser. I did not inform administer cause I figured it was something stupid I did and would get help here instead.
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Puppy & Dog Forums

·
Registered
173 Posts
If I understand the forum software correctly, what you have to do with the image you wanted to insert is to utilize a service such as Photobucket to house your images.

What you do with your image is to copy the direct link to the picture you want to insert and paste it into the "Insert Image" dialog box.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cbramsey, thanks for help but I knew how to add from photobucket but the other inserting pic on a reply was eluding me but I kinda hunted around and found the insert "image" icon above empty reply window and managed to insert pics, you can check-em out in Pierce pics (general dog forum)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts