Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Friends, 3 Green Dogs Vitamins is dedicated not only to improving and maintaining your dog's health, but we also donate portions of online purchases to shelters and rescues. We are running a special offer beginning today, whereby you can make a purchase on www.3greendogsvitamins.com and then
Use the code "3gd4rescue" when you make your purchase!

Not only will you get 25% off of your purchase, we will also donate half of what you pay to THE RESCUE TRAIN! THE RESCUE Train is a unique, 501(c)(3) non- profit, no-kill organization dedicated to eliminating animal suffering and euthanasia through hands-on rescue work, education and awareness.

Thank you for participating. It's a win-win!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thank you for this informaiton! I will buy something and donate! Another company I buy from, Dinovite, just implemented a similar program. They are already paying to transport sponsored dogs to new adoption homes but now they have a place where you can make a donation so they can expand the program. I just had placed an order when I saw this announcement but was able to go online and make a donation without buying anything. I think it's www.dinovite.com/donation.html And 100% of the donation goes to pet transport.

I have a rescue that I got locally but this is such a wonderful program that you and dinovite is doing!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts