Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told my dog was a Great Pyrenees/Golden Retriever mix. She is white with a little bit of creamy gold coloring.She also has a looping tail,which is wide and thick. Her back fur came off easily when I brushed her down,but she still has a mane look on her shoulder and chest. She is not as fluffy as she was when she was three months old.She is almost six months now.Is there a chance she will grow into her looks? Right now I don't see it,but when she was younger she looked every bit of a Great Pyrenees.Maybe I can get some pictures and paste them here. Her fur on her back is corse compared to what it once was. I'm a little confused here.Anybody have any answers?:confused:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
At 6 months old she is loosing her puppy coat and will soon start growing a adult coat. we need pictures to see for what exactly every one thinks she is, as we cant ju7st go off a description.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Her ears are definetly Golden Retriever ears,there's no doubt about that.Her face seems to be getting wider.Maybe I'm being paranoid over nothing. I got too much invested in her to give up on her now! j/k! I love her just the same regardless of breed.Pics to come!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts