Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Personally, if I thought for an instant that this idiot was telling the truth about his dog....ie no water and food....I would report him to the ASPCA. In my opinion, that is cruelty.

Why or why do people get animals and then not accept the responsibility for them? They can just go without animals, and both the animals life, and theirs will be much better.

I live in the Midwest, and have 21 acre horse ranch....with a heated 10 stall barn. 4 horses, 4 dogs (indoor dogs), fenced 1/2 acre yard, and 2 barn cats....my barn cats live in the heated barn, have been neutered/spayed, have their yearly shots, and are wormed on a regular basis, and a constantly filled 24 hour food in my tack room...they are even litter trained. They never go anywhere (my vet said.....why would they leave?, they have it made). They were born in my barn, and the feral mother cat was killed. So, I adopted them.

Responsibility is getting to be very scarce now-adays....either for animals, children, or accepting responsibility for ones own actions............how sad.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts