Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I just joined this forum tonight to identify a dog breed, but it seems like a cool site and I will probably have a look around it in the days to come. I currently am not a dog owner, but I have high hopes of owning a dog someday :)
I have 4 siblings, and when I was younger we took on the task of owning a labrador retriever when he was a puppy, but it was too much for us to handle because of our busy schedules and his high demand for care so it ended up not working out, which was more or less devastating since we all grew quickly attached to the little guy.

Feel free to say hi and tell me about your pet experiences because I'd love to hear about them :) Thanks!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Its always a pleasure to see new folks come in and I'm always especially happy to see future do owners coming in before they get a dog to get advice and information! As you learned the hard way there are few things more devastating that picking up a new dog and then finding out they're not right for your family! A lot of us here are long time dog owners and some are professional showers and breeders so its a great place to get a great deal of info and find out all kinds of fun things about dogs in general. Plus most of the group here will be happy to take the time to answer first time questions even if we've done it a 100 times before in other posts! LoL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts