Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have decided to breed my two newest dogs that I have gotten. As you all know, I've never bred before, so I'm pretty excited to be trying this for the first time. I'm pretty sure I can handle it, especially with all the information that I've been reading up on here on the forums.

I'm almost positive that one of the dogs is full-blooded, but I'm not sure about the other. Me and my mom think they will make some GORGEOUS babies, so we are going to try it once and see how things go.

Below is a pic of the male and female together. This is what I need help with -- can anyone tell me what color coat pattern that they think the babies might come out with?

·
Registered
962 Posts
How much will you be asking? If you have one with orange ears and all white, with the button nose I will pay double! I assume you did all the health testing, I do not need any paper work your word is good enough. :D Hope they will be potty trained before you sell!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Isn't orange a dominant color? A bullystuffahound you've come up with the latest designer breed! When can we expect puppies? lol

·
Registered
640 Posts
:lol: I bet you can charge at least $500 each for them... just be sure to advertise that they are great with kids and are no trouble at all! Will you let them go at 5 weeks? :D

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mrs. Johnny, I have so much interest, I do believe I will let them go early at 5 weeks! The smaller the puppies, the more they'll sell for! Everyone loves a good pocket puppy!

Bob, I decided not to do health testing, they look healthy to me! My vet took one looked and agreed, so we're good to go! I'll hold one for you if I get an all white with orange ears and a button nose!

agilitycolliemom - A bullystuffahound, I love it! Now I'm gonna charge double the price, with that cute name! Hopefully they'll 'get busy' soon, so we can get the puppy-makin' underway!

blackrose, I'd love to sell you a puppy for breeding! Gigantistuffed puppies, how exciting!

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Well I don't know about what colors the babies might be but they sure do look hippo-aller-genic or however you say that -- you know so you don't sneeze a lot when they're, like, around? I think you could get a lot more cuz of that, esp. if all they do is lie around like that and don't eat no shoes or nothin'.

BTW = would you be willing to breed my little Fuzzy-wuzzie to your orange one? I was holding it up to the 'puter screen to see how the colors would go together and I think they look good! I'm not sure of the sex of my Fuzzy but I don't think that matters - I read it on the internets somewhere. I mean they make elkhounds don't they (that musta hurt!)? Anyhooo....Let me know whatcha think. I want to get rich, too!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ohhh, I'd love to breed fuzzy-wuzzie to the orange one! Just look at that coat of hair on fuzzy, they'll make purty baybeez!!

Yup, this litter is going to be a "hypoallergenic" litter, no shedding! They'll be perfect for those who have allergies. They're also going to be lazy, for those who don't want to hassle with all the work of raising a puppy. These pups are going to be couch-potato pups! I'm gonna be SO rich when I'm done!

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Well I feel the need to get in on this acction....I am putting up for stud my favorite guy....

Le Mutt

Yes as you can see he is missing an ear and a arm but...what he does bring to the table is no genetic disease because everyone knows breeding mixed dogs means they are free of issues and.....

he is the oldest dog alive at the ripe age of 26yrs old and has no plans to check out any time soon...I"m positive all his offspring will also enjoy this benefit as well

·
Registered
714 Posts
Are they better suited for agility or obedience??? I already have an agility dog so two in the family would be fine :)

Pugmom,,,for sure I want one of your puppies. He seems to love children and is willing to be carried around in a knapsack.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh, I'd love to use the yorkie for studding out!\

pugmom, I am very interested in using your dog as a stud too! No health issues, and has some great genes to be living to that ripe old age! Appears to be good with children, and likes to be a pocket pet that is carried around. PERFECT!

SO exciting, we are going to have some kick-butt babies being born around here soon!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
You guys crack me up. XD

Can stuffies cross breed with other species...? I know I have some stuffiecats around here somewhere...

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
You guys crack me up. XD

Can stuffies cross breed with other species...? I know I have some stuffiecats around here somewhere...
I have a lovely stuffed leopard Hybrid and a platypus and Hedgehog as well if inter species breeding is possible.:D

ROFL

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
I absolutely thought I was in never-never land when I read thread title. I will have an attorney calling you as I broke 2 fingers on keyboard getting into thread to say nothing about the almost stroke I had.:eek:

I know now all is good, what started as a scary tale ended like a fairy tale:D

·
Registered
317 Posts
They're also going to be lazy, for those who don't want to hassle with all the work of raising a puppy. These pups are going to be couch-potato pups!
Oh, goodie! DH and I need a couch potato dog. The dog we rescued last year constantly wants exercise, like, I mean, every single day. What's up with that? I think I will post her on Craig's and buy one of your puppies. I am going to be going on vacation, so I'll need to pick mine up at four weeks. That shouldn't be a problem, should it?

One question though. If these dogs are super lazy and I don't have to walk mine around the neighborhood, how am I going to run into potential mates for her? If I'm going to be taking care of this dog, I want her to earn her keep.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.