Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've ranted about Dandi a lot. She came with so many problems, half the time I hated her. I didn't want her. But the more she grows and learns, the more I see her potential coming through. She has problems with female dogs and despises jack russells and rat terriers, but she loves the outside kitty that hangs around here. They've never met face to face, but I can see she wouldn't hurt him. He'd try to eat her face, though.

Her training is finally paying off. And that feels really nice. She ignores dogs on walks most of the time and has really come along with jumping and mouthing.

She's still crazy dog sometimes, but she's come a long way.

Since this is the pictures forum, I've decided to show just how awesome she is with pictures! Yay.

I absolutely love this picture. She's got a really nice bully stance and is so attentive.

Bat eared monster getting ready to pounce on the people below!

"You say sommin'?"

Walkin' like a [mostly] good girl.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Prancing along like a good puppy.

Running at top speed straight toward me. Thank gosh she knows when to veer off to the side.

And lastly something I've never shown on here. Me with my baby. Yeah, she's a lot smaller than she appears. My boyfriend (the boy in the funky shorts in the pictures) calls her a miniature big dog because she looks like she's supposed to be a lot bigger than she is. I love her smile in this picture. And I'm sitting so awkwardly I don't know I how I even did that.. and I'm in the middle of saying something. Haha.

That's all! Those are all from today at the lake :D She had a blast.

ETA: Haha, I forgot to add about the training.
I started training her how to roll over the other day, and for the first time today she did it without luring. I said roll over, she flopped onto her back. I was ecstatic. So I made a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAsi8gQo6Is

There's music, so beware if your speakers are on.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
She is a beautiful dog! And great pictures! I loved when she waved goodbye in the vid!

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
she looks like my Bolo.

and apparently acts like her too...

I didn't give up either..and I don't regret the difficult times at all. it taught ME a lot about being patient and having goals and determination.

She's a beauty..but I may be biased in that regard...this is Bolo..

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts