Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This is the first time I have ever joined any sort of forum, and may be the first time I end up understanding how they work. I have a 4 year old Mini American Eskimo who is the most important thing in my life. I am 29 years old, work construction, and look like probably the least likely owner of this happy, small, cute, white, fluffy, prancing dog. I am constantly doing everything I can to ensure he receives the best food, exercise, toys, stimulating activity, socialization, overall variety of experiences, and love on a day-to-day basis. I live and breathe this dog, he goes everywhere and does everything with me.

Well, the reason why I am on this website is like many others I need advice. I fear that in the near future my time with my best buddy will be compromised. Don't worry, no health issues for him or I, but more of personal circumstances. I think there are ways to ensure we'll still be able to see each other, but that's why I'm here. Maybe this got some attention, but I gotta figure this stuff out. So for now, I'll wait for my profile to be official so I can get some pics up and make my profile. And Ill be posting the situation in the next couple days.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KIMG0075.jpg
Wow, pretty dogs! Well, looks like I can add attatchments. Well there is Calvin taken just yesterday I think during our walk at the park. That is my buddy that I've had since four months old about 6 lbs. He just turned 4 in May and is maybe 18lbs.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
My Chloe ranges 18.5-19.5lbs on avg. she has such a sweet, calm nature about her. How is your guy w kids? Chloe thinks they come to visit just so they can chase her. She loves when other dogs & kids chase her & will pester themto do so--she pokes them w her nose, barks, runs around them in a circle...it's funny to watch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts