Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Iggy won't shut up. Basically the neighbors have complained that he is crying, barking, etc. when we are gone. He is insanely weird because he will do his escalating growl-bark to the weirdest sounds. The computer turning on, the wrong music on a show, complete silence, who knows. They aren't even starteling sounds. Anyways u hear..grrrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrooooooo owwwwwwww for a good minute then...Bark bark bark. Basically he gives plenty of time from us to tell him quiet, then he will stop for 2 seconds and then do his growl again. Sometimes no matter how much we tell him or scare him with a slipper he still needs to get to the bark. I can only imagine how much noise he makes when we aren't here. He has the worlds ugliest gremlin screetch bark too sounds weird as hell. How can I get him to stop?!!

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
they sell ultra sonic bark stoppers. when a dog barks it emits an annoying tone that the dog hates but humans can't hear

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya i was thinking about that, they have the shock one, citranella, and ultrasonic. The only thing with the ultra sonic is do u think Blanco, the other quiet dog will hear it? Blanco only barks a bit if someone passes the door.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts