Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From anyone, who would it be?

People post in this forum about the problems they are having. I know I get intrigued by some people’s stories and want updates. Some threads just leave you hanging, you know? LOL.

So if you could get an update from anyone who has posted here, who would you choose?

·
Registered
962 Posts
That is a very good question! How would really like to know how "Zim....." is coming along with the son of two Doctors that crashed into her car this past Christmas. The Kid had a drinking problem, her dog got injured, and she was going to straighten the kid out, get'um a job, wondered how that turn out?

Then there was the case where this dog kept coming over on this person's property by water (the front of there land was a river, and when his dog went on the other person's land the "crazy guy" kicked his dog pretty good.

There are alot more but cannot recall right now? The two above stick out the most in my thoughts.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Wonder how trickaboo's pit bull is doing. I forget his name.

Also the guy who posted in the First Time Owners forum about how his new dog is time consuming. I think his name is sexyoungman or something like that. :confused:

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Hm, thought of another one.. remember Deadly Eyes? The one who posted about the stray bichon they found that they complained about how stupid the dog was and how they wanted to beat it? :(

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
That one guy who kept on about how his dog had to be PERFECT or something like that. Can't for the life of me remember his name. I hope he is more secure in life now.

I'd also like to know how Shalva's pups are doing.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'd want to hear about the guy who got the CO and was going to keep it on the roof. He came back briefly when the dog was still a puppy but I don't think has been here since. Just would like to hear if he was able to prove everyone wrong.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
i want to know how >chuls< cousins(?) husband is doing after having his hand mangled at to the DP and how he's holding up from losing his GSD.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts