Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how heavy will he be fully grown? hes a bichon frise/ mini schnauzer. both parents were pedigrees and the same size (mam was the mini), so im expecting him to be about the same size. am i right or could he all of a sdden go huge? thanks

·
Registered
750 Posts
Yeah.... mixed breeds just don't look right with pedigree parents..

Anyway... when you own a mixed breed, you never know what weight it will have when fully grown, so you will just adventure yourself.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah.... mixed breeds just don't look right with pedigree parents...
you mean they look strange when there beside them or that mixed breed dogs are ugly if they have ped. parents?

·
Registered
750 Posts
you mean they look strange when there beside them or that mixed breed dogs are ugly if they have ped. parents?
No, i mean that it's odd that two pedigree parents of different breeds would be bred to give birth to a mixed breed.

Personally, i love mixed breeds because you never know what you are going to get... it's like a furry surprise:)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
things are far to easily read wrong on line:) im not sure why the lady bred them. She breeds/shows bichons and has the female schnauzer as a pet so maybe there was an accident! Im not sure. I had been looking for a ped. bichon but when I saw this mix i couldnt resist as I love schnauzers too! Ive only ever had a mongrel (lurcher) rescue before and she was lovely but already fully grown so no unexpected. I can wait to see what this ones like as an adult though could be interesting :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts