Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw this on another forum a while back, so I thought I'd start a thread to see what life would be like if your dog ruled the world.

If my lab ruled the world: :wof:

It would always be mealtime.

Counter surfing would not only be permitted, it would be encouraged.

The fridge would have no doors and be lower to the ground.

We would all get to play bitie face

We would always have our humans right by our sides no matter what, work, school, trips, etc.

The puppy pout would work to get everything we wanted

Every home would have a pool or a lake.

Every human would wake up every day with a smile on their face ready to play
Moms and dads would be able to stay home and play all day!! Followed by long naps......

We would do zoomies day and night without getting yelled at to slow down.

We would not have to go outside to poop if the weather is bad

What would our world be like if your dog ruled the world?

·
Banned
964 Posts
What would our world be like if your dog ruled the world?
Iran would be creating a nucler Pupperoni Machine... they would shoot missles full of Dog Treats and also rawhide and marrow bones..then the foriegn soldiers would come and play catch and tug o war...and it would be okay to pee on the carpet!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Dogs would sleep on the bed and humans on the floor...same with couches and the front seat of the car...hours of fetch per day would be mandatory...no baths ever...meals would be steak and ice cream with chocolate sprinkles...that's all they can think of for now!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
It would be an endless game of tug for everyone and an endless banquet at the end of the hiking expedition. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,838 Posts
This is what Esther's world would look like:

·
Registered
801 Posts
There would be bullysticks. Bullysticks for all. There would be a time set aside two sometimes three times a day strictly for doing zoomies followed by a snuggle with the human on the couch or comfy bed. Daily field trips to new parks would be in order. Squirrels and birds would slow down so they could properly be caught. Dogs would be taken everywhere their humans went. Instead of gumball machines there would be freeze-dried beef dispensing machines. And humans would quit being so stingy and share their terribly unhealthy cooked meals.

·
Registered
559 Posts
If Hobbes ruled the world:

Humans would walk faster! Much, much faster, and there would be no need to pull on the leash.

Humans would not only tolerate but encourage slobber all over everything, and chewing on a Nylabone on the couch or one's best clothes would be totally acceptable.

Daily hiking trips! Mandatory chasing of small furry things! No baths!

And of course, he would get to go everywhere with his people.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love these. Keep em coming.

New edict from my dogs (along the lines of Fuzzy Pants' world) : There will be rabbits, squirrels, deer and birds every where. And.....they will move just a little slower.

No more cones of shame.

Oh, And we will be doing away with those darn leashes!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts