Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one million dollars on the proviso that you give up your dog and never get it back.....would you do it?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Never! I have lived without a million dollars this long lol

Money can only buy so much then when it is all gone I still wouldn't have my dog...

·
Registered
554 Posts
I know some people are at the point where money is pretty much everything, but...I personally am not there yet. I don't have anyone depending on me, and I'm not being a burden for someone else. So, no, I wouldn't give up my dog for a million dollars. ;)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Yup!

Then after I spend the money on all doggie things I would sneak back to your house, and with Hunter's recall, would steal him back home to his new life of luxary. :p

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Depends on the day, lol. If it was the day I came to find Nash with is head all bloody, busted out of his crate, the gate knocked down and various items destroyed . . . I might have said yes. Today, no.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup!

Then after I spend the money on all doggie things I would sneak back to your house, and with Hunter's recall, would steal him back home to his new life of luxary. :p
I'm sorry but getting your dog back would never be an option, these are the conditions

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
A million dollars? My girl is worth much more!

·
Registered
171 Posts
If I knew that my dog would be in an awesome home similar to what she has with me... then yes. If anything less... then no.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
If she were going to a good home, yes.
I wouldn't be able look my reflection in the eyes but I'm struggling to make rent. I live on ramen while Kaki eats california natural. If I weren't so stressed about cash, I'd say no.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
No, money can't buy the happiness that my dogs give me.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
for a couple of mine, if the home was right, I might. But I've had a couple that I would most def say NO to that offer. :p

·
Banned
335 Posts
At times I am ready to give away one of my dogs for a half a stale cracker and a burnt out match, especially when he decides to bark at 3 a.m. and I am finally able to sleep (I have pretty bad insomnia). I've actually considered sending him to live with a Junior of my acquaintance--they did great together at a recent match. When push comes to shove, however, I am finding it hard to even think of giving him away to someone I know, let alone selling him to a random stranger for a million dollars. It has nothing to do with whether he would be sold or given away; the hole that he would leave me with in his absence would be the thing that would be hard to deal with.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Not a chance! I've consciously thought about this very question and they are worth so much more to me than a mere million dollars!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Absolutely not. Ive waited 18 years to be stable enough to have my dream dog (reality is far better than the dreams!), there is not enough money in the world for me to give him up.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts