Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
every time i grab some from the freezer, gunther is right there waiting for his. cheapest dog treat ever.

he also hangs around every time he hears popcorn popping. probably cause when he was a pup i used to have fun tossing popcorn at him and watching him catch it.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Ice cubes are great. At least until they decide to bury them in the couch cushions without you realizing it until you sit down...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ice cubes are great. At least until they decide to bury them in the couch cushions without you realizing it until you sit down...
hahaha fortunately that hasn't happened to me.. though he has left half eaten cubes on the floor to dampen my socks.

·
Registered
90 Posts
My girls live ice cubes made with frozen broth (no onions or garlic) and sometime with fruits and veggies inside (dog safe veggies) they go nuts over them ;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My girls live ice cubes made with frozen broth (no onions or garlic) and sometime with fruits and veggies inside (dog safe veggies) they go nuts over them ;)
though it may no longer be the "cheapest treat ever" that is a good idea. especially for a hot day.

·
Registered
147 Posts
My horse hurt his leg, so we have to ice his leg using a game ready. When i am filling it with ice both my dog Hitch and my horse Pinky want the ice cubes!

·
Banned
6,240 Posts
I took Roxie to a drive-in theater the other day and I spilled half the popcorn bag trying to show off her tricks, I couldn't get it all picked up so she had some really weird poo the next day...

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Jubel absolutely LOVES ice cubes. One of his favorite things to get.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
I always joke that ice cubes are cold bones! My dogs love to go bobbing for them in their water bowl outside on a hot summer day! :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
My childhood dog, Patches used to LOVE icecubes! She was sooo good at figuring out if we were going to the freezer! If we had a glass in hand when we went upstairs, she'd follow, if we didn't, then she stayed! LOL and every single time she heard the freezer open, she was there in a flash! She would actually choose ice cubes over Milk Bones! Even when she went deaf, she still knew when we were going to the freezer LOL

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Muggsy figured out how to use the ice cube dispenser all on his own. That was something.

He would also leave ice cubes on the floor for later, then come back and be very confused about what happened to them.

·
Banned
158 Posts
Dita is crazy about ice cubes - I think she actually prefers them to dog treats!! Which is awesome, as they are a nice healthy way of rewarding her sometimes, and also has helped us so much with potty training on hot days...before we started with them, she would be so hot, drink a ton, and then have to pee every half hour...sheesh!

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
My dogs dont really like ice cubes. They lick them and walk away,lol. My grandpas puppy loves ice cubes. If you get in the freezer to get the ice she barks and barks at you to give her one. I only give her one if she is quit though. My grandpa gives her one even when she barks. I swear it is harder to train the person than a dog.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts