Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I am NOT the kind of person who likes that kind of thing, but my sister wanted to watch it so I did and I loved it. Even worse since I am about 17 I was like "Oh god, Edward, I wanna be HIS girlfriend." LOL. I liked Alice a lot too. Wasen't that her name? Alice. Anyway.... Now I am officially a geek blogging about Twilight.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Alice is hawt and awesome. Everyone should want to date her. XD

I -liked- the movie. I HATE the hype, and the idiot fangirls. Have you read some of the things fangirls have done to anti-Twilighters, and even people who have no opinion of Twilight? My friend sent me the link to a Twilight hate-site, and a thread there consisted of links to other threads, all about evils that Twilighters have done to people.

Maybe of these are minor infractions - punching, beating up, stealing items, graffitti, but some of them are really scary. Attempted drowning, stabbing, a broken leg on one girl (who was a dancer - keyword, "was").

So I don't hate Twilight itself - no, I liked the movie. I hate the crazy fangirls and all the hype.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I -liked- the movie. I HATE the hype, and the idiot fangirls.
Exactly. I liked the movie. Couldn't pull my nose out of the books. I refuse to pretend to dislike the books and movie because of the bad rep... but I definitely despise the vast majority of fangirls and the huge hype. Rabid fangirls are scary enough... and that site Katzyn mentioned(I've seen it before ><) made me disgusted. It's just a freaking book, people...

Anyways... as far as Edward. I'm more of a Jacob girl myself :p But the movie had Chels_girl and I fangirling big time over Jasper. He's probably my fave of the guys. Alice is awesome too :D

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Lol, I guess I'm too old, I didn't realize there were crazed fangirls out there...I read the books and liked them alot, but seeing the movie after, it didn't make sense, it's like they changed the order of everything and it was somewhat confusing...but there was definitely eye candy.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
I thought it was an alright film, but I can definitely see why so many girls are into it. My cousin is writing a similar story cause she liked the movie so much.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Lol, I guess I'm too old, I didn't realize there were crazed fangirls out there...I read the books and liked them alot, but seeing the movie after, it didn't make sense, it's like they changed the order of everything and it was somewhat confusing...but there was definitely eye candy.
I agree. The books were much better. I just finished the last book. I was kind of let down with the Twilight movie. Didnt compare to the book at all. Couldnt put the books down!! I dont know if I'll watch the next movie, New Moon. I watched the preview of it online, and was like, "Eh?"

·
Registered
15 Posts
:D I practically dragged my boyfriend to watch the movie and always hounding me to buy the books. I can't wait for him to buy them (all three of course) :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts