61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
7,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I think we may have bombarded and scared Canyx off! LOL
=(
Psh, no way! :D
I have been quite busy the last two days or so though. I think I posted somewhere here that I'm sorry if I don't get to the other dogs that are posted. If I do have the time I will be sure to dig out this thread though!

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Psh, no way! :D
I have been quite busy the last two days or so though. I think I posted somewhere here that I'm sorry if I don't get to the other dogs that are posted. If I do have the time I will be sure to dig out this thread though!
You'll sure have your work cut out for you! :whip: Heeheehee!
But at least you enjoy it!

:bounce:

·
Registered
7,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Alright, got the rest of these pooches up!
KBLover, Sorry I couldn't resist!
Bellapup, same for yours when you used the word "spazoid" ;)
And Trillian, sorry I only drew Jetta! I got a bit tired in the end... But I just have to say I LOVE her smile!

PS, Ignore the shadowy smudges all over the place... I used the back of the paper so it made it look super messy.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Wow they are amazing. If you're ever feeling inspired again, I'd love a sketch of Buffy.

more than anything, she's goofy. she's also alert, curious, affectionate, hyper and cuddly. oh and an attention-hog.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
If you get the chance :D. I LOVE your drawings!

Kodi- Melon Head, Barracuda, cuddle biscuit, oh, and moose jaws <-- These are all nicknames for him, and I think they fit him very well.

Lady- Sweet, wanting to please, motivated

Roonie- Instigator (in Roonie/Kodi play fights/sessions) Goofy, Grumbly

·
Registered
720 Posts
:laugh:

Somehow you managed to perfectly capture Brody's OMG LOOK AT THAT WAGGY THING ON MY BUTT! expression. Sometimes he realizes he has a tail and just can't keep himself from attacking it.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Oh I love the one of BB, that is so her.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Oh wow, thanks!! Absolutely love Trent, perfect expression. You really have an incredible talent :)

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Alright, got the rest of these pooches up!
KBLover, Sorry I couldn't resist!
Bellapup, same for yours when you used the word "spazoid" ;)
And Trillian, sorry I only drew Jetta! I got a bit tired in the end... But I just have to say I LOVE her smile!

I love it! All of those are so much Wally.

That sleeping one could also be named "Wally Mad" because that's his pout pose too LOL.

61 - 80 of 90 Posts