Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

my name's Amanda. My parents have always favored Rottweilers, so they've had at least one Rottweiler since before I was born. I had to leave my Rottie Rocky in South Africa with them (on their huge farm, and I moved to the Netherlands where he wouldn't have half the space) so I pretty much had to start up new with meeting people.

We recently decided to bring a new member into the house, a Berner Sennenhund x Appenzeller x Golden Retriever pup named Luna. She has been with us for a few days now and we're enjoying our new family member.

I'd like to get in touch with other people who keep themselves busy with dogs and dog welfare.

So, everyone and anyone is welcome. I'm pretty much happy to just have found this website. ;)

Regards,

Amanda

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll post some photo's tomorrow :) I also made a few movie clips into one movie, so perhaps I can upload it somehow? It came out quite well :) Thank you for the welcome, it's nice to get a response from someone.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

Here's a video of our little Luna, the Berner Sennen x Appenzeller x Golden Retriever mix :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Try uploading to YouTube then use the tags [youtube_browser]numbers and letters at end of link[/youtube_browser]

Congrats on your pup. I keep myself busy with things like that which you mentioned. So hi!

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Hello and welcome! Looking forward to pics! :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just uploaded it :) check in the above message!

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
What a sweet puppy! :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She is fantastic! She has not pooed or peed in the house once, she walks on the leash great most of the time, and she's already grasping "sit", "lie down" and "paw", and she sleeps through the night unless it's a toilet break. I'm amazed, we're working hard with her and she's great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts