Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
LOL.

I've tried Kabota's treats. He goes nuts for these things and my reaction was "meh". It's wasn't offensive tasting, just really bland.

·
Registered
426 Posts
my dad and sister came into town last weekend, met our dog for the first time. I armed them with a ton of training treats outside the door, so upon first meeting they could immediately dole out goodies to affiliate them with "good".

I said "here's some training treats", not "here's some training treats for the dog". My 39 year old sister realized, but my 70 year old dad popped a few in his mouth. Didn't actually say anything until we noticed "NO! thats for the dog". He just shrugged and said "yeah, those were pretty bad, I was wondering why you'd eat it".

Talk about WTAF...

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Hahaha! I've ate a puffed cheese dog treat before and it actually wasn't bad. Tasted kind of like cheese itz.

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
Makes me wonder about Beggin Strips.

Anyone try one of those?
Eww, that's not even food! If I were going to taste dog treats it wouldn't be those :p.

What did the Kong PB taste like?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Makes me wonder about Beggin Strips.

Anyone try one of those?
Long ago as a kid I tried one because someone told me it tasted like bacon,well it didn't. Those things barely have meat in them.

More recently I tried some vanilla cookie ones which tasted like pretty much sugar-free cookes,and some jerky type treats which I thought smelled good and where not hideous but not so great.

·
Registered
704 Posts
i used to eat the petco bulk animal crackers all the time when i was younger. they taste just like normal animal crackers.
i've also tried cheese and egg flavoured charlie bears.
and when i was about 6 or so i had an unfortunate incident involving a milk bone in my mouth. so so gross.
levi likes these blue dog bakery peanut butter and molasses soft cookies.....horrible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts