Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo today was supposed to be groomng day for Sophie and Guapo who both HATE the groomerd ( any groomer ) . So dropped off the lttle ones and headed to the beach wth Lucifer ( the lab ). WE spent probaby 2 hours or more just walkng, runnng and playng ball. All too soon t was tme to pck up sophe and guapo.we get to the parkng area and...no car....looked in the other parkng area.....no car !! I got a park ranger to drive me and lucfer around to look and see if we can spot the car...no luck. By now its after 7 and am freakng out. The cops took a report, called my insurance to set up a rental and then my phone rang. Evidently my car has a low jack on and had been found, YAYYYYY.....ok hold on no yayyy yet . So i drve to the police impound lot to get my car they wanted to see my regstration and insurance cards, well hell THEY ARE I N THE DARN CAR after over an hour wth this guy who was barely out of diapers they gave me my car keys and showed me where the car was . They put a battery jumper and some gas in it.............. stll no start ...kicked the tires ...stll won't start but the pain is better cuz now my dang toe hurts . Well guess wll know tomrrow what kind of damages they did to my baby, wish her luck !!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
That is just awful! I would have been seriously wigged out! I am glad you found the car though ...... I hope they didn't damage anything and just went for a joy ride!

Someone tried that with my little Mitsubishi Mighty Max truck about 7 years ago. They broke out the back windows in the cab and tried to take off .... but it had a good locking steering mechanism and was standard shift .... all I got was some damage to the windows. :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Never owned a car worth stealing hallelujah! However I can imagine how you must've felt. I did have a car that someone broke the window on an unlocked I want to repeat that unlocked car to steal the tool box out of the back seat. I was more miffed that whoever stole the tools didn't try the door handle first. :(

·
Registered
56 Posts
Someone tried that with my little Mitsubishi Mighty Max truck about 7 years ago. They broke out the back windows in the cab and tried to take off .... but it had a good locking steering mechanism and was standard shift .... all I got was some damage to the windows. :)
stupid kids probably didn't know how to start a stick shift, much less drive it. lol

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good news !!! The only thing wrong with the car was they ran it out of gas and clogged the fuel injectors

1 - 5 of 5 Posts