Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi with Great sadness. I wish to let everyone know, I lost my beautiful old Lady Troy. She been collasping bad all week and the vet came to my home on Friday . it was kinder to let her go.

My world is upside down with out her. I'm broken heart.

·
Banned
42 Posts
I'm so sorry... the first time I lost a dog is when I was six. I cried for a week.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Tipper I am so very sorry for your loss. I know that there are no words that any of us can say that will take away the pain you are feeling right now. Troy's eyes showed a gentle spirit. Rest in peace sweet girl. My thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
435 Posts
That's always tough when one looses a close friend. The first time it happened to me I cried like a baby on the way home. And I was over 30.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Very sorry for your loss. We just had to say goodbye to our dearest and best collie a few weeks ago, you always have that sense of loss.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Tipper, so sorry for your loss. One is never able to quite prepare oneself for this inevitable day. Our thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I wish to Thank everyone for the kind words at this time. Troy had collasped early hours Thursday morning. Poppy woke me with whining. She was stood over Troy nugging her. I thought she had gone then, her breathing was very shallow.
Then again early hours of Friday I got up to check her I put her out for the bathroom and she went down outside in garden and her head bounced bad on the patio step. Her eye was badly blood shot after this as well. This couldn't go on.

I got the vet for a home visit at lunch time . Time to let her go peaceful in her favourite place infront the fire. my vet was great and understanding while I broke my heart but she would of only got worse so it was kinder.

Regards Pam

·
Registered
5,615 Posts
It is a painful blessing that we are able to send our loved ones to the bridge when they are suffering. I am sorry for your loss. She is watching over you now and one day the memories will be happy ones, instead of full of pain and sorrow.
My thoughts are with you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts