Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hannah's litter is due April 19th. I need names! I decided to go with A, B,, or C litter names. So any suggestions? I tend to like people names rather than spot or fluffy lol. Need boy and girl names, last ultrasound, was more than six, too many to accurately count.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What are the pups? I'm great with names but I can't really help if I can't imagine what they will look like. It's more of a size issue. Haha

·
Registered
509 Posts
First off...Belgian Malinois are beautiful dogs. :) Boy names, I always liked Sam & Charlie for a dog, I also like Timber (Tim for short, if you like people names) Girl names, I always liked Bella, Sophie & Brandy.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
These are all Belgian first names ... not sure if this is what you are looking for?

Girls: Chiara, Axelle, Chloe, Celine, Britt, Amelie, Caro, Anuk

Boys: Bram, Brent, Axel, Alexander, Cedric, Arnaud, Adrian, Arne

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love Charlie! A few will go before they resources learn their names, but some will stay forward a.little while. Usually their names are kept by the handlers if they are going to departments.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Abblyn, I love the idea of Belgian names! Will Charlie count lol. Have to have a Charlie too.
I would use Charlie anyways! Lol! :) Did not see it on the Belgian first names lists.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Girls names: Bella (my old dog was called this!), Crystal i like Chloe aswell
Boys names: Bailey, Alfie, Bentley

·
Registered
111 Posts
After my move I will be getting Achilles a sister. GSD or Belgian named Athena. Looking around at breeders now. Moving at the end of April. You wouldn't happen to be close to Maryland would you?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Benny, Archibold, Cecil, Amos, Athos, Buddy... I'll think of more. We have a Coco :)

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Belgian names huh? Dutch en Belgian names are very similar. Excluding the French-Belgian names. After all, Belgium is divided in a Dutch speaking part (Vlaanderen/Flemish region) and a French speaking part (Wallonie/Walloon region). I can't help you with the French names, sorry.

Oh, and Charlie is a GREAT name :p

Boys: Alex (in Dutch it's a boy name), Bas, Berend, Boris, Bernard, Alfred, Christiaan, Chris (unigender), Aaron, Anton, Arjan, Arend, Amadeus, Allard, Bastiaan, Bart, Bert, Brand, Cedric, Carlo, Coen, Claus.

Girls: Anika, Benthe, Corrie/Corry, Anna, Amber, Alicia, Cynthia, Amarinte, Aisha, Aliek, Ans, Anouk, Aukje, Astrid, Afke, Babette, Cinda, Clara, Cesanna, Caitlin, Carolijn, Britt, Brianne, Branka, Boukje, Beatrice.

Well, I guess that's plenty of suggestions :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ajax! I forgot I always wanted to name a dog/son Ajax! Don't know how that slipped my mind

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Hahaha, my dad would die inside if he heard someone would name anything Ajax :D It's the name of one of the two top soccer clubs in the Netherlands. Basically one half of Dutch soccer fans loves Ajax and the other half absolutely resents it :p It's a Greek name by the way, some heroic guy in ancient mythology.

How did you come across the name Ajax? :p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts