Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I need some help with my dog im from Albania dont haate me :redface: .
And today i sawed something in my dog neck it's something like tenis ball not too big.
Please can u give me some advice or something like this?

Sorry for my bad english
i need a fast replay

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
No one will hate you for being from Albania :) (Your english isn't too bad)

If you can I'd get your dog to a vet as soon as you can.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes thank you Niraya , so much , but i should wait 10 hours after the veterinary hospital will be opened.
I called them and they said to give him (milk with sugar) i done that the dog drinked it all but idk what to do now im scared.
Any one can give me any other answer?
btw thank you Niraya :)

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I can't give much advice since I'm not a veterinarian :( I'm sorry.

I'd say if you JUST (today) found this lump and your dog is acting NORMAL (eating, drinking, going to the bathroom and running around) - to wait until the vet is open.
However - if your dog is acting ANY different than he usually does - laying down more often, having problems breathing, eating, drinking, problems going to the bathroom take him IMMEDIATELY to an emergency vet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We dont have emergency vet , yeah he it's like strange i have a cat too and when he was good he dont like the cat now he like it,,,, . He dont eat like he was eating before "good" .
That's why im scared :(
The dog feel sleepy too doesn't have activity like before. She just want to sleep.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Well - if you don't have an emergency vet I guess you have little choice but wait until the vet opens :(. Just make sure you call them RIGHT away when they open. Be sure to keep a very close eye on him to make sure he's okay.

I'd try to find out if there are ANY emergency vets around you - even if they're a couple hours away.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
You're welcome :) I hope you figure out what is going! You'll have to let us know after you get to a vet :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes i will not sleep all night , i should stay with her too see it .................
Yes i will replay after i send her to a vet .
Thank you.

PS : I always read in google becouse it's my best friend it says like a lymphom or ticks ... I really dont know :(

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
You're welcome!

I don't know either :( the vet will be able to tell you and get her treated with medicine hopefully :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts