Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Name Options

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...And I am out of ideas. So...anyone got any ideas? Max 30 characters - I would like it to include "Sierra" (her call name) and starts with "ANG's". I cannot some up with anything I just love for her AKC registration name. If it helps Misty's name is going to be "ANG's Misty Eyes Twilight" Help me...
Vote and/or give me a new name. I up for anything...

The "nameless" dog:

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Why not do something "Sierra Mountain" related? Like, "ANG's Misty Sierra Mountain," I dunno if it's alright that it includes "Misty" in there but I think it maybe if you want there to be a theme or something that connects the two, then there you go :biggrin1:

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
I like movie names. How about Ang's High Sierra (call name Ida - for Ida Lupino) or Ang's Treasure of the Sierra Madre (no women in that movie - call name maybe Treasure or Badges)Can you tell we watched a Bogart movie tonight?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I was partial to ANG's Always N Forever Sierra but I actually liked it reversed ANG's Sierra Always N Forever

I do like ANG's Lone Star's Sparkling Sierra. Though it's too long when I counted since the AKC registration includes punctuation and spaces in the character count.

Why not do something like ANG's TX Sparkling Star Sierra. I also think you can pay an extra 5 or 10 dollars for additional letters. I know Bella's registered name is like 27 letters or something really close to the limit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts