Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was just WAY too quiet, and I should have known better. I was out all day at a wedding and was finally enjoying some quiet time watching a movie. Nubs I THOUGHT was chewing on a nylonbone... NOPE! Ever wonder what is in a Wubba??? Wonder no more!

Yes my bed is WET from him chewing and drooling while chewing

I'm not buying any more Wubbas. I've brought 3 of them, and he's just became an expert at killing them. He's lucky he is so cute.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
LOL DM. Ya gotta love him. :) Lulu did that to me once at my parents house (we were visiting) she was laying on the floor by my mothers chair. My mom had just commented on how much calmer Lulu was getting. We all thought she was laying there sleeping but as it turns out, she was chewing the bottom off of my mothers lazy boy chair. :eek: Sassy little girl. She was very lucky to live through that moment. lol She did get better after that. lol

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Ha! Poca did the same thing with the skirt on a dining room chair. I thought she was laying there all nice and calm waiting for us to finish. Little pooker.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Had a similar moment with Brutus. He was in the kitchen and I heard the typical sounds of him trying to cruise the counter tops. I was absolutely positive that everything he could possibly get was pushed back off the counters. Suddenly, silence filled the room. I immediately hurried across the house to discover that he had somehow pulled a package of hamburger buns off the counter top. He then proceeded to play tug of war with me which ripped the package and exposed all the buns to basset drool. I swear I will never adopt a senior hound again.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Jake and Nubs could be Wubba twins :p His looks about the same, but I let him keep it because he doesn't seem interested in ripping the rest up and he likes to play fetch/tug of war with it. He's strange about toys like that though... I think he things they HAVE to be round, and that the top thing on the Wubba was an imperfection!

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
I'm annoyed by what's in a Wubba....I was hoping it was an actual Kong in there. Ugh. Toby likes to show me what's inside his toys, LOL.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
These remind me of some stories.

When the Maltese (Shimo) we had was a puppy my mother was looking all over forhim one day and getting a bit concerned when she finally found him lying very quietly in his bed happily eating an entire box of Milk Bones that he'd gotten out of the cupboard (he'd figured out how to open cupboards).

Some years later I was over at my parent's house for dinner one night. I'd brought my cat with me because the dogs (they had Shimo's son by that time) and Larissa (cat) were bet friends. Well, for some forgotten reason we had not cleared the table immediately after finishing eating. And we realized that not only was it suddenly very quiet but no animals were curled up next to anyone. We went into the dining room to see Larissa up eating from the meat platter and dropping pieces of meat down to the two dogs waiting below.

My parent's first Tibetan Terrier swallowed my mother's diamond ring as a puppy. And yes it was recovered and sent out for cleaning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts