Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this is just a random thread, but I just wanted to share:)
I'm very sick right now, lovely cough that sucks the breath right out of me, a fever so I've been freezing all day and covered in blankets, a seriously stuff nose and lack of appetite.
My dogs seem to know I don't feel good, and they all crammed into bed with me this morning, and snuggled forever until I had to get up to blow my nose.
Kali has been on her best behavior today, checking in with me alot and she even crawled up onto the couch with me to keep me warm.
It just amazes me how they seem to understand I don't feel good. Mylee, our beagle who normally doesn't like me has even been really snuggling today.
I just had to share this thought, and what not, as it does make me feel so much better when their with me. :D

·
Registered
640 Posts
Awww! That's what I love about dogs... they know when you're not feeling well. Whether I'm feeling really depressed or just stubbed my toe, I can count on my furballs to come running to take care of me, giving kisses and wagging their tails to cheer me up... LOVE that about dogs! I'm so glad you have some furry loves to take good care of you while you recuperate! :)

·
Registered
981 Posts
We mentioned that last week when my daughter had strep throat. The older dog jumped on her bed and stayed with her a lot of the time. She usually doesn't stay with her that long. It was so cute. The puppy isn't allowed in her bedroom yet so she didn't get a chance. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts