Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awhile back I looked at the house near me that was for sale. Its a small 2 bedroom 2 bath house , not to fancy but the view OMG its amazing, overlooks the ocean and the mountains. One HUGE plus is a GIANT fenced in yard with doggie doors !!! YAYYYYYYYYY the furbabies will LOVE it. anyhow I just got the call that it is MINE> I sign all the paperwork when I get home from vegas next week !!! NOw to get this house rented or sold, should go fast its a cute house !

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Awesome!!! Congratulations! I am genuinely happy for all of you! :D

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Is it an igloo?
I always kinda wanted an igloo!

The Igloo is my winter home, it melts everyspring

My kids and I built an igloo one winter during a massive storm, it came out wonderful, only problem was we built it in the driveway and so that is where is stayed ALL winter !! Dad was NOT amused but hey thats what he gets when he goes to work for weeks at a time, we get bored ( he works in the oil fields)

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NO but one winter I had a young bull moose who loved to come and LICK the roadsalt off my brandnew pretty red car, His name was Bruce the Moose. This was ok till spring when he had his huge anlters grown in. The last time he licked my car his antlers did 1800.00 in damage to the paint on my car. Now try calling in THAT claim to Geico ...... no sir I didnt hit a moose....no I wasnt in the car..... no sir he licked the car....who licked the car...THE DANG MOOSE DID ! Have you SEEN the size of moose antlers ?? ok ok just let me talk to your supervisor, AYE AYE AYE .......I wanted the little geico to come to my door !

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
NO but one winter I had a young bull moose who loved to come and LICK the roadsalt off my brandnew pretty red car, His name was Bruce the Moose. This was ok till spring when he had his huge anlters grown in. The last time he licked my car his antlers did 1800.00 in damage to the paint on my car. Now try calling in THAT claim to Geico ...... no sir I didnt hit a moose....no I wasnt in the car..... no sir he licked the car....who licked the car...THE DANG MOOSE DID ! Have you SEEN the size of moose antlers ?? ok ok just let me talk to your supervisor, AYE AYE AYE .......I wanted the little geico to come to my door !
Haha oh this gave me a great laugh!! Thanks for that :)

And YAY on the new house, how exciting!!! Congratulations :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts