Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I just bought a 2 month old mail pitbull mix but the old owner doesn't know who the father is due to his female pitbull escaped one day and came back days later and was pregnant... So by looking at this pictures what would you say he's mixed with ? I've gotten American bull dog and Labrador

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
At that age, it will be impossible to tell. He's cute though. :)

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
There are calculators online that can help you get an estimate as to how big he'll be. Just google 'puppy weight calculator' and one should pop up.

If you tell us his weight someone here can probably give you an estimate - but without knowing his breed exactly it's just an estimate, not a certainty.

He's very cute. He's too young to tell what breed he may be - but also keep in mind he could just be pure pitbull. Just because the mother escaped doesn't mean she didn't cross paths with another pit. He does look like a pit x shepherd pup I rescued, but again, he's too young to really tell. He kinda just looks like a pit puppy too. Puppies just look like puppies until they get a bit older - even then you can't always tell.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh okay thank you for the help he does kind of look pure pit that's what I was thinking but time will tell thanks for the help !!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
No problem! Hope you'll stick around so we can all watch him grow!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I weighed him at 10.7 and I looked up the puppy calculator and it said as an adult over 60 pounds but I'll see as to his dad is a mystery and his mom is a large pitbull

1 - 7 of 7 Posts