Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cuz of me in there, but i wanted to show you the fun we had a couple wks ago w/ the agility equipment at my dog club.....pay attention to the dog in the pic not the person....

Saoirse....dog walk....

tire....

tunnel....

A-frame....

more...

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tir....tire...

chute....

weaves....

jump...(this is low...she's usually does 24")

i only did Tir and Saoirse since Lacey can't do them anymore and Titch is just getting started (i'll get him on Wed, tho)....but my sister was visiting w/ her 'doodle, Tessa so here's some of her (next post)....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tessa....dog walk...

jump....

A-frame....

tunnel....

she's just learning some of these but is doing really good....i think i got my sister bitten by the agility bug...

·
Registered
640 Posts
Smart pups! Agility looks like such a blast for the dogs! TFS!

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx....yeah, we definitely had fun....and Tir and Saoirse love it so much....

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun! I keep saying "I gotta do that with my boys" then something else comes up. All of the dogs that I know that do Agility LOVE IT. Other then maybe the dogs owned by the "crazy mean competitive types" which there are few of. Do you compete Tirluc?

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not yet, Inga...finances haven't allowed for that but that's changing here soon, so i am going to start w/ Saoirse probably this summer....Tir loves doing it but more for just goofing....maybe once i get going w/ Saoirse i'll get Tir into a bit more....Titch i want to do rally w/ to start and then get into agility w/ him as well....

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Tirluc thank you so much for posting these. I am totally addicted to looking at DF agility pictures, LOL. I hope there's room in the agility class this spring for Marge. I think it would be a ton of fun.

·
Registered
282 Posts
How cool! I love agility pictures! Thanks for sharing!! :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
looks like your dogs are having a blast!

After I finish my Level 1 training with DK, I want him to do my trainers agility program. Either that or I want to enter him in some strength competitions! I swear he could pull my car :D

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great pics. Tir is flying over that A-frame!! You can't even see his back legs! I love it.
that was Saoirse and, yeah, she flies around the course (i'm working on the control w/ her right now, so she's watching me a bit better)...she went over the frame so fast, one time, she hit the ceiling panel w/ her head....i think the A-frame was a bit too high for the room :D:rolleyes:...

i'll have to get a good video camera and record her sometime....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts