Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, Kabota took all his toys out of his toy basket, arranged them on the floor, then sat in the middle of them looking very satisfied. I have no idea.

Yeah, I has all the toys.

Seriously, look at this.

All the toys.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Awwwe .... Kabota takes comfort in being surrounded by all the toys! A" comfort zone!" Lol!

Lol! Looks like my living room .... or should I say ... my bedroom ... Eddee brings all the toys in there so no one else can have any! He is stingy! :)

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One of those toys is a bedroom toy, I just realized. (I have toys for the bedroom and toys for downstairs so I don't have to carry toys up and down the stairs.) That purple bunny belongs in the bedroom. He really wanted all of his toys in one place, I guess.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Don't disturb him he's having a mastermind meeting about taking over the house!! Can't you see that plotting look in his eyes???

·
Registered
45 Posts
One of those toys is a bedroom toy, I just realized. (I have toys for the bedroom and toys for downstairs so I don't have to carry toys up and down the stairs.) That purple bunny belongs in the bedroom. He really wanted all of his toys in one place, I guess.
I do the exact same thing with Winston's toys, it's easier that way... not that he always cooperates and leaves the toys in the right place :p

·
Registered
878 Posts
You mean not everyone's living room looks like that all of the time?? ;)

The quality on this pic is appalling but one evening Hamish decided to take all of his toys from the kitchen to the living room - the large green object is / was his basket! Think he got tired halfway!

Hamish_2007_1030_192653AA.jpg

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
This is too cute. Kabota looks so please with himself! What a lucky pup. Also I am impressed that all those stuffies are in such good shape. That would not happen with Biscuit around.

Biscuit only recently got a toy basket because she has historically been more of a toy destroyer than a toy enjoyer. We got her a basket and a bunch of new toys a couple of weeks ago for her adoption anniversary! Last night she hopped right in the basket with both her front feet and went toy diving. Worth it for entertainment value alone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts