Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's not much here, but here's the first test shot with it. I can tell I'm going to LOVE this camera!

test1 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

For those that don't know, my old cmaera was a hand me down Nikon D60 that I've had to have repaired quite a bit lately. It finally stopped focusing (and half the time doesn't read that a lens is attached), which has meant I missed many many really good shots. I've been pining for a new camera and decided to go ahead and upgrade a bit. I am being honest in that I was literally shaking with nerves when I paid for it. I've been waiting for it for over a year now.

I like this D90 a lot. It's almost halfway between the D60 and D300 (my dad has one that I've borrowed a bit) controls-wise so it's really easy to pick up and get a feel for.

I apologize in advance for the upcoming photo threads. I've already got a photo trip to downtown, the park, and the zoo planned. :eek:

·
Registered
7,412 Posts
Never apologize for posting good photos! Haha. Can't wait to see pics of the dogs and scenery and zoo animals and anything else you want to share!

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Nice pic! The quality is awesome! I still use my phone. :( I am envious! LOL!..........post more please?! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts