Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two weeks ago at the Ravenna Kennel Club, the import girl I have here, V Ambra vom Lastal SchH1 FH KKl1 went best of breed over another open bitch for her first point!

I achieved a lifetime goal by pointing an import in an AKC ring, so I'm pretty doggone happy. To top it off, it was my first BOB with a GSD (my first BOB ever was on a Viszla named Csonka).

Ambra will be shown again this weekend and we're hoping for more points :D She will be exhibited in conformation Thursday and Monday, Friday and Saturday will be devoted to trying to get her first two legs for her CD ^_^

I will be handling Ambra for her owner at her breed survey next month

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Well congratulations for sure! Ambra is beautiful. Good luck this weekend. Maybe you are a winning streak this year! :)

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Aw! Yay! Congratulations Ambra! More importantly congratulations Xeph!!

Good luck on everything this weekend!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Lovely GSD, and congrats on the points! I love GSDs, but find the AKC show lines... unappealing. So big congrats on pointing an import!

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I have my two American girls (Yup, I own AKC show lines ;)) and Ambra entered for this weeks shows, so I hope one of em comes home with points :p Don't care which one, lol

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!! :D That is awesome news!!!!

Good luck on getting more points and those CD legs!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well, I have my two American girls (Yup, I own AKC show lines ;)) and Ambra entered for this weeks shows, so I hope one of em comes home with points :p Don't care which one, lol
Best of luck!

(And it's not that I dislike all AKC show lines. I've met a few very nice dogs from them... I've just also met others that made me go "...Uh, okay then... sure that's a good GSD temperament..." Though at least some of those were the result of coercive, harsh training techniques, to be honest. And some -are- funky-looking imo, haha).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts