Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every once in a while Chance sleeps like this and I find it SO funny! Whenever I get the camera, she always turns right side up though. But this time she let me take the picture. She did open her eyes though. Some day I'm gonna get the picture with her eyes closed. It's taken me 6 months to get one of her upside down like this, though! Anyone have any pics of their dogs sleeping like this?

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Adorable!! In greyhound circles, we call that cockroaching b/c they resemble a dead cockroach LOL

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
"Cockroaching"--I love it!

I think I'll put this picture on my desktop wallpaper for my office computer. It'll be a good stress-reliever. No matter what's happened during the day, how could I not smile after looking at this picture? :)

LOL! That is adorable! You can tell she knows it too! :)
She probably does know that she gets attention (usually a belly rub) when she does that. It's just irresistible!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Roxxy has started doing this more and more...took her 2 yrs to feel comfortable and now she loves to have her belly rubbed...I think I've created a monster!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's cute! Is she a rescue dog? That seems like a long time to feel comfortable.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Yes, she is a rescue dog and has some touching issues. I have let her be the one to let me know what she wants and now when I see her on her back it makes me feel so good. It was well worth the wait. She now "asks" me to rub her tummy. She is the sweetest thing and I wouldn't trade her quirkiness for anything. :p

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, she is a rescue dog and has some touching issues. I have let her be the one to let me know what she wants and now when I see her on her back it makes me feel so good. It was well worth the wait. She now "asks" me to rub her tummy. She is the sweetest thing and I wouldn't trade her quirkiness for anything. :p
That's wonderful. I feel the exact same way about Chance and expect I will with Lucky (a rescue dog I've had for 2 weeks) with some time.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Cute pics!

Saw this thread, read the responses, grabbed the camera which was within reaching distance, swiveled my chair around and snapped this pic. Needless to say, this is pretty typical for us.

Please excuse the unmade bed covered in dog hair. I really need to get some lighter colored sheets!

Attachments

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cute pics!

Saw this thread, read the responses, grabbed the camera which was within reaching distance, swiveled my chair around and snapped this pic. Needless to say, this is pretty typical for us.

Please excuse the unmade bed covered in dog hair. I really need to get some lighter colored sheets!
It looks like he (or she) is half on his back and half on his side! LOL!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts