Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had to stay at work later than usual (9 am- 9pm:eek:), and we were so busy that today was the first day since I've had Ruby that I wasnt able to go home and check on her

I felt guilty for leaving her alone the whole day...and then i felt guilty for feeling guilty for leaving Ruby alone instead of feeling guilty for not seeing my son the whole day( he was at his grandma's do i knew he was fine and i called and checked up on him)

Once we got home my poor fishes were so hungry they swam to the top of the aquarium as soon as they saw me close by...and Ruby was hungry as well and very happy to see us...

She was just a little mischevious... somehow she turned the potty pad upside down which caused her poo to fall off of it and smear on the floor

Did not have fun cleaning up:( but glad i was finally home:D

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Aw, I hate when I have to leave Basil home alone too. :(

The other day I had to go to my boyfriends cousin's graduation from nursing school, and it was going to take all evening, so I left Basil and all of his supplies with my mom. At least he got to spend the evening with people who absolutely adore him XD Mom's always talking about how she wants to see her "grand-dog," lol! I still felt super guilty when we went to pick him up and he was just SO happy to see us!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts