Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped him off to get neutered, and he was so scared...:( Poor Guy!!!! When I got home I put my daschies out to go potty and play and now they are all laying out there in the sun, no Berney to trip over them and wake them up.... lol. And when I walked over to feed my cats, all the dogs barked at them, "Raugh!" "Raugh!" that's the only sound I heard, weiner dog barks, no "Arrooooooooooooooooh!" I can't wait to go get him at three at 2 I am going to pick him out, a new collar maybe, a new toy....... probably a new bed. When Charlie and Samantha where spayed, at the same time I bought them these things. I sooo worried about them too. I guess I should not be too worried about Berney, he way bigger than the girls, all the daschies and his surgery is just a tiny part, not his belly. I know spaying or neutering has a like 99.9% chance of everything being okey but Berney was scared to death! Any way, can't wait til' 2, can't wait even more til three!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I know how hard that is! But I'm certain he'll be just fine and if you keep busy today, it won't be long until you're picking him up. Well, most of him, anyway. ;)

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Oh hang in there! Lindsay and I dropped Bracken (DSAD SDIT) off at the neuter clinic about 2 hours ago for his 'tutoring' today, too. :p

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh hang in there! Lindsay and I dropped Bracken (DSAD SDIT) off at the neuter clinic about 2 hours ago for his 'tutoring' today, too. :p
Good Luck with Bracken. I watched my baby get his shot to make him sleep during the surgery, and I held his paw. Oh gosh I want to speed back to the vet and get my poor Berney..... so bad, but we'll wait.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts