Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was enough to put me on the verge of a stroke. But I'm not surprised, just really disgusted. I was looking through our local newspaper online, and came across this lovely ad.

http://2theadvocate.kaango.com/feViewAd/13655613

Petland

PUPPY SALE-ALL PUPS AT LEAST 20% OFF SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ONLY Basset Hound Beagle Bichon Boxer Cavalier King Charles Chihuahua Cocker Spaniel Dachshund Designer Breeds English Bulldog Great Dane Italian Greyhound Lhasa Apso Maltese Miniature Schnauzer Papillion Pekingese Pomeranian Pug Schipperke Scottie Shiba Inu Shih Tzu Siberian Husky Silky Weimaraner Westie Yorkie Many other breeds available. Also Kittens Small Animals Exotic Birds Reptiles & Fresh & Saltwater Fish - And all the great supplies you need for them. FINANCING AVAILABLE 90 DAYS SAME AS CASH 7014 Siegen Lane Next to Big Lots 225-291-7447

There's one activist group protesting a Petland on the weekends in Texas. They need to come here and protest this one, I'll happily join in.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I was absolutely shocked and disgusted when I first began reading the ad. Then I got to where I saw it was Petland then it was an "Oh, that figures." Still disgusted but not surprised. :(

Jihad
and the pound puppy crew.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear Readers,
I went to RT 35 Middletown, NJ ( Saturday, Oct. 24, 2009) to look at puppy- they had an adorable pekingese female - TINY- cost $700.00 she was sick- they attempted to tell me she was lazy and would stay this was upon taking her home!
this pup was sick not lazy- I requested the name of vet that stated she wasn't- they then told me she was on meds- I could buy her, but not take her home. I demanded this very tiny beautiful pup be seen by vet asap then I wanted to speak with him - I was told to come back next day she would be seen by vet. I retuned on Monday, October 26,2009 - they sold this tiny ill puppy. When I was upset they sold this sick puppy they went in back, then returned telling me she was returned to the breeder.
I'm sure she was sold and also sure she passed if the buyer failed to bring her to their own vet with-in a day- if she made it that long.
--- Josephine:mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts