Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Huskies are pack animals and they love to be with people. Give the husky a nice run before putting it in it's kennel then put in a cow joint bone or antlers so he has something to chew on :):)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
OH I know it... he's a really honey and LOVES his people. He has a ton of toys in there. ANtler horn, cow joint, puzzle toy. He's just set on his little way of being out. We are thinking of setting up cameras and leaving him out of crate to see how he does. Thanks a lot... hope it goes well. If it were just him, I'd be fine but that neighbor must be getting annoyed! :|
I don't have mine in kennels past eight months. Your neighbor might be getting annoyed but it's a nine month old puppy hahaha it's okay. Make sure all important things are put up ;-)

·
Registered
73 Posts
we are going to test that as frankly? I'd prefer to just leave him out and let him nap and look out the window all day. When we first got him, for the first 2 weeks, he really was a huge hooligan out of crate.
Do you have a room he can go in?? That has hard wood floors or something easy to clean. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts