Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was nice, but hot this weekend, so we decided to give Hunter some short burst exercising. My friend took him out rollerblading (while I took pictures), then he got a bath, and then I took pictures of my kitties. Enjoy!

Hunter enjoying the sun, wishing he was outside...

Hes getting ready to go but being a nice, patient boy and sitting until the gate is opened.

Hes ready to go!

more...

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now just a quick sections for my other pets, my kitties!

This is Minx. I bought her as a kitten at a pet store before I knew the dangers of such actions, but I don't regret her one bit!

This is Princess. Shes old but a sweet heart. Her purr sounds like a motorcycle.

This is Prince. I adopted him from the same place I adopted Hunter, Philadelphia PAWS.

more...

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The last is Xena. She a big meany, but pretty. My mother conciders Xena her cat...

Last, but not least, embarrasing bath pictures! Hehe.

The End.

NOTE- Whoopsie, sorry, I thought I was putting these in the picture forums, then realized I had put them in General Forums. Sorry again.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Great pictures. We need to see pics of him more often!!;)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
That looks like so much fun! And Hunter is a handsome boy! Love the profile pictures.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
I wish I know how to rollerblades.. LOL! I do however take the kiddogs bike riding in the summer. :D This year, I am going to try to learn to rollerblades.. I am hoping to turn my kiddogs into little sylvester stallone and be superfit!!! LOL just kidding..

Great pictures! Looks like hunter is having so much fun!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!

I usually let my friend do the rollerblading (I'm usually too clumsy) but on rare occasion I'll get out there myself. But usually I'm assigned as picture-taker. :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts