Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have more pic(s) of their dogs/pets than of their family?

Sitting here in my cube, I see two small framed pics of my family....the rest of the walls are plastered with Bella pics - along with the back-ground on my monitor....LOL

So.....I love my dog, okay??

:dance:

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
I had over 400 pictures of my dogs "Just" in my old phone ... I am afraid to look at photobucket and my computer downloads ... Lol! I know it has to be a phenomenal number! Lol! I am not too far from being a crazy dog lady myself! At Christmas I made a dvd for presents of family photos ... every picture there was ... and only had 1134 pics. I know there are more than that of the dogs! Lol! :)

·
Registered
943 Posts
LOL nope I'm the same way. My cube is loaded with pics, a few of me on my dirtbike, 2 of my boyfriend (one with cash, one with Thumper) and the rest are just of the dogs! I also have like a million on my phone and its not uncommon for me to upload several mobile pics onto FB couple times a day of my dogs :)

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Um . . . looking at my ipod, I have about 300 pics of my old dog, 150 pics of my new dog and 6 pics of my husband, but they're also pics of my dogs.

Yup, crazy dog lady here.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
No, because I don't take many pictures. But if I did, I would be like you. And I don't think you're crazy for that. I do talk about Luke a lot, or I'll say something where my mother thinks I'm putting Luke over my brother. Maybe I am....that wouldn't be good though would it? Hm.

·
Registered
245 Posts
oh yeah!! My screen saver is so full of pics and videos of Sadie and her playing with other dogs. She will sit hand growl at my computer! I dont even want to guess how many pics I have of her on this, even the ones with my family, (very few) she is in them. So what? They are like "baby pics" to us.

Ummm .. maybe I should put them on a disk or something-- just in case this silly thing decides one day to go bye bye.. would hate to lose any of them....

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have way more pics of the dogs than more daughter both at work and home. I'm surprised she's never said anything to me about it when she comes by the house.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
ooops! Just did a sweep of the room. Pic of dogs, horses, and cats. Maybe I should put one up of my birth kids. Luckily for me my husband is the same. Sent me a picture from Iraq. He was posing with a stray dog. At least it was not an unknown female human. lol

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Heh....we bought a video camera a couple of months ago specifically because our point and shoot camera didn't take very good videos in low light or of fast moving objects. Guess who does their cutest stuff very fast at night :)
We have NO videos of ourselves or other family members on the camera yet.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Almost all of my pictures are of the dogs and cats, with a few of my SO with the dogs and cats.

We have 400 pictures that we took in the 2 days at the Westminster dog show, and that's of dogs we don't even know personally.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I have loads more photo's of my dog than my family, but i must have quite a few of my nephews too, but yeah apart from my dog and my nephews i don't have many of the rest of the family, i am always uploading photo's of the three of them, and quite often put some on fb, and i mean weekly at least!.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Heh, I'm the same. As of right now, I have 2,614 photos on my phone - most of which are of the dogs. There's a handful of cats and odds & ends (I take pictures of everything, lol). ...Before I cleared off my phone (and got back over 2000) I had over 6000 pics on my phone - which were again mainly of the dogs.

And that's just on the phone! Let's not even mention on my real camera!! Not that long ago I took one of my dogs on a trip to an out of state friend's house and one of the days we spent about 1.5 (maybe 2) hours at the beach. Within that time, of only my dog and one of her's, I took over 200 photo's.

My co-workers like to look through my photos and say "dog ... dog ... dog ... dog ... dog ... dog ...".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts