Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a HUGE favor...

Are you ready???

OK- Can those of you with puppy pics PLEASE post them? I don't care if your dogs are grown or whatver. I don't care what breeds, I'm just really going through a puppy craving phase with all of these new babies coming home- Xie has the swissy, Equinox has Trent, Silverphoenix has his new ESS baby...

Don't be offended if I didn't mention you. :)

Inga and MDawn- the BF has a specific request to see Uallis and Carsten in puppy form.

Ok...I'll be waiting with baited breath...;):)

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
how over loaded can you handle?....ths pup is now 18 mo old but here ya go.....

Titch....thru the yr....
newborn....

1 wk....

Christmas (2 wks)....

3 wks....

more....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
agility star in the making (about 1 mo).....

Tuckered Titch....

mirror image...(he still likes to look at himself in the mirror)

w/ a couple litter mates....

ok, i guess that'll do for now....not his "1st yr" but the really cute puppy age....

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Inga and MDawn- the BF has a specific request to see Uallis and Carsten in puppy form.
Sadly, I have lost the CD of Uallis's puppy pictures...I have 2 that I have on Photobucket and I found 2 prints that I scanned and uploaded to Photobucket...but until I find that CD, this is all I have of Uallis from when he was a puppy.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
How in the heck did Luna get such big ears??!!! They were so tiny when she was a baby! And I love Ualiss as a baby...not a little baby by any means but still cute! Sorry I have none cuz my babies were each a yr old when I got them. And I don't know that kitten pictures would do the trick. :eek:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tirluc- OMG!!!!!! What beautiful pictures and what a flashy pup!!!! I LOVE the picture of him in the stocking! I want to snuggle him. Feel free to post more.

@ Nickelodeon- I was really hoping you'd post. And yeah...those ears?

@ Alphadog- Yes, you can post kitten pics! I have a cat that I'm very attached to. He's sort of more dog like then cat like. He's a pound kitty that was the smallest in the bunch. Now, he's 22 lbs of kitty cat. Not sure what kind of cat he is, but he's furry and gray. Anyway, kitten pictures are MORE then welcome!

@ MDawn- THANKS for the pics of uallis. He's cuter then I even imagined he would be.

Thanks all for helping me with my fix. Feel free to keep 'em coming!!! :D

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Ok, Sammy you asked for them...

His favorite toy...a small binder clip!

Chewin on best bud Butch...

And sleeping in the sink...

...when he was small enough to fit in it...he's 14# now!!!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Wet.

He only looks like a nice dog.

A good puppy.

Not my puppy.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
OMG!! OMG!!! We can post KITTEN pictures too?!?!

My cat Gus as a baby.

My cat Max as a kitten. Notice the couch...it is currently Uallis's "famed" couch...lol

·
Registered
209 Posts
Well since Nala is still a puppy I've got tons. Sadly I have none of Elvis. He's the SO's dog and he doesn't have pictures either. Well, here are a few:
The day we brought her home

Laying down in the yard

You can't tell from the sweet look, but she was trying to dig the couch cushions up not 2 minutes before I took this one :)

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
OH. MY. winniec...I think I'm going to die from cuteness overload!! :D

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Poca thanks you! I've never seen a puppy that wasn't cute, but her EARS put her over the top for me. And all that lovely puppy fuzziness. She still has that fuzzy softness on the top of her head that I can't resist.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Here's Kiba when he was about 4 weeks old.

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
LOL don't need to twist arms to get puppy pics around here!

I don't have any of Webster since he came pre-grown (lol), but here's my Kimmy-girl as a pup:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts