Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skye and I played at our first disc competition this weekend and we had such a good time! We played with UpDog Challenge. We played 2 games, 1 of them being Frizgility, which Skye loved. She just did so amazing and totally blew my mind. She was so focused and into the game. The area is not fenced in at all and people were parked and crated and set up tents about 20 feet from the field. Skye never even thought about running off or visiting people or anything. Once she stopped and sniffed a spot on the field, once! In our Frizgility round we had an interruption on the field where another dog got loose and decided he wanted to come play with us too. Skye totally just took it all in stride, like "oh hey, you play disc too?!" We restarted with our remaining time and it was like it never even happened. I am so proud of her. She also won the Birthday "award" for having the closest birthday, which is tomorrow. I can't believe she's a year old already. She is constantly blowing my mind and she is just so much fun!

Here's a video of our Frizgility round.

Almost birthday girl with her prizes!

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Yay Skye! Happy birthday!!!!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!! She really is just so much fun and she has grown into such an amazing dog. I really could not be happier with her. She starts agility class next week!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Great job! I especially like the pic of all your dogs; I thought Skye was sitting on another dog's head. When I looked closer, I saw it was a pillow... Haha

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
What a good girl! I can't believe she's a year old already.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts