Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone...I have joined this forum to get some advice on dealing/training my 3 dogs. I have a Berner/Goldie, Male, 6 years old, German Shepard, Female, 5 years old, and Berner/GSD, Male 2 years old. All are wonderful dogs with each their own idiocies. Unfortunately My Husband passed away 3 month ago and I am now dealing with them alone and they have proven to be a bit of a challenge. We live on 2.5 acres...so they have plenty of room to play and exercise. Mon - Thurs I take them out for about an hour a day, Fri - Sat at least twice a day if not all day. That's a quick introduction. thank you letting me join.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Welcome! So sorry to hear of your husband's passing, you have my heartfelt condolences! That in and of itself could be overwhelming, so take it easy on yourself for awhile! Any challenges the dogs present, provided they aren't serious safety concerns, can be relegated to a back burner for now. Especially since you have acreage for them to run and play!

That all being said, if there are serious safety concerns, or other specific issues you'd like help with, feel free to ask whenever you're ready, but you'll have to give us some details when you do...and pictures, we like pictures!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts