Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.

this wkend has not been an easy one for me....on Friday morn, i parted w/ the best friend i have ever had....she was a one in a million and will be a hard act for any to follow....she had class, dignity, charisma, and such a strong love of life that even extreme pain couldn't/wouldn't stop her....our human friends could all take a lesson from her in what friendship is all about....

i am going to miss my beautiful baby...and i'm so glad i have the rest of my kids to get me thru this....i'd be a basket case if it weren't for them....

good-bye, Sweet, Beautiful Lacey....i hope you know how much you have meant to me

from then (3 mo)

to now....

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
I'm so sorry. :( My crew and I are sending you lots of hugs and support.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you, everyone....i was soo blessed when she came into my life....

luckily the goosing has started some again so i am able to keep fairly busy...that helps...but she touched alot of lives while she was here and the people at work will miss her, as well....my vet even cried that day....

thanx again......

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Oh I'm sorry for your loss. Letting go is very difficult. I'm glad the rest of your kids are there to comfort you.
She was so pretty and very lucky to have a wonderful mom like you.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I am SO sorry!!! How heart-breaking to lose such a dear companion!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts