Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to make Harley a dog bed instead of spending 3 times the price for one. Here's what I went through to do it...

First, you find a puppy who attackes everthing... In this case, he liked my shoes

Then find a color he likes

Alot

Then, measure the fabric... Harley thought I might need help with this

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
after that, sow the fabric along the edges (inside out) with the pup attached ( not easy)

then, leave a hole in one side, feed fabric through and begin to fill with fluffy stuff. Meanwhile, getting your hand bit everytime you put it into the bed

Try to keep him from eating the stuffing... repeat for 2 hours

Try to hold onto the bed while he bites, digs at, and trys to run away with the bed... this happens.... alot

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After yelling "stop, leave that alone, don't eat that, ect." for a while, you should have your bed filled. Sow up the hole and pray that you're now happy puppy doesn't tear it apart to get to that tasty white stuff.

PS... no one eles is alowed on this bed now:rolleyes:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your captions are quite funny! I couldn't help but notice your spelling of "sew" but that's okay.

Harley looks pretty mischievious...

Why'd you blur out the background in your pictures?
hah! yeah, I saw that, but I was just too lazy to fix it, I figured everyone would get the just of it, lol. I'll fix it in a little bit. I blurred some of the back grounds out because my ugly couch didn't have it's cover on it.... we had to wash it due to dog hair all over it and the stuffing was everywhere thanks to harley. It's impossible to do anything around him.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ok you are a great multi-tasker!! You were able to make a dog bed with the dog attached to it, sew, stuff AND take pictures at the same time. LOL

Are you taking orders?:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts