Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks for all the replies guys!
We got some little boy's boxers and put a sanitary pad inside. It worked pretty well for an hour or so till she figured out how to pull them off, so the Hubby got out the duct tape and taped around the waist band to make them tighter (like a belt).. and then she figured out she could pull the pad out and ripped it to shreds. >_< That was ...messy. So now we're duct taping the pads in too... LOL.. just around the edges of the pads so she can't get a hold of them.. It seems to be working pretty well.

She looks SO cute in these little undies.. I might go out and get some Huggies this week though. That sounds like a really good idea since I could just throw away the whole thing instead of pulling out the little pad and re-taping it in every time.

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
We just ate the 20 bucks and bought a diaper for Smalls before she was spayed. She does NOT like any thing touching her for too long or wearing any thing and all we had to do was correct her a couple of times and she left it alone.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Baby wipes and disposable panties are a must for me! I buy PullUps disposable training panties, because the bitches britches invariably get soiled, despite checking the pad frequently. They fit better, too, having elastic stretchy side panels, allowing for freedom of movement, AND, you dont need to add the pads! Just toss 'em in the garbage.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
.....so the Hubby got out the duct tape and taped around the waist band to make them tighter (like a belt).. and then she figured out she could pull the pad out and ripped it to shreds. >_< That was ...messy. So now we're duct taping the pads in too... LOL.. just around the edges of the pads so she can't get a hold of them.. It seems to be working pretty well....
Blinkalette, that's what I'm worried about having to do with my girl when the time comes.
There have been some very ingenious ideas here though. I'm sure I'll be trying a few, if not all of them, eventually. :rolleyes:

Jihad
and the pound puppy crew.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.