Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Hamilton is 13 wks and was 7.1 lbs at the vet on Monday. He was 3.8 lbs at 8 wks when we adopted him. He's a dachshund and something else mix. We're curious to see how big he gets! The vet won't approve the Rx for 6 months of Heartguard yet cause she's not convinced he won't exceed 25 lbs. (I can't imagine he will...)

This pic is from earlier this week (there are other in the photo forum)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Kilt is a border collie, six months and 25 pounds. Seems so tiny to me, used to the bigger sized borders (Ticket is 45 pounds and 21 inches, she's only 17 inches).

·
Registered
38 Posts
My aussie, now 10 months, weighs about 42 pound. when i took her home @ 8 weeks she was 12 pounds. So long ago...... :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
My papillon Tessa was 2.5 pounds when she was at the vet 3 weeks ago at 10 weeks. She is going tomorrow for another round of boosters so I should have an update then I'm betting she'll be just over 3 pounds.

Here is a pic from a few days ago:

2012-03-17 at 08-17-26 by naql, on Flickr

·
Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
This post is almost nine years old and almost all the participants are no longer active here, so I'm closing it to future replies. Feel free to join in our current discussions or start a new thread of your own!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.