Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much does your puppy weigh? How old? What breed? ..Just so we can compare...and if you want...a pic would be cool too.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Tazor weighed in at 59 lbs last Friday. He is a german shepherd and way too big for his age. Im hoping he slows down for his hips sake. Hes 4 1/2 months

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Gem is a Australian Cattle Dog X German Shepherd Dog, she is 6 months old and 36lbs, her sister Gypsy(actual sister, same mix and age) is 33lbs

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Siberian Husky, 52 pounds, 1 year old.

Finally at my computer:

Side view of tuck:

Above view for shape:

(She needs to lose about 5 pounds)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Bernese Mt dog, 14 weeks, 33lbs (hes looking a little ribby -- we have been active lately lotsa playdates- I am putting him back on Puppy food- I had him on Adult food to slow his growth)....

·
Registered
511 Posts
4 month old Toy Fox Terrier weighs around 4 lbs but is still a bit on the thin side. 9 month old JRT weighs 9 lbs.

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Abbylynn ... Doberman/Rottweiler mix ... 14 months old ... 57 pounds. She is on a diet though to lose a little bit around the tummy area. :)

Leeo Bandit: 18.1 pounds - 5 and 3/4 years old.

Blu Boy: 19.5 pounds - 5 and 3/4 years old

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Holly, border collie, will be 4 in June, last time i weighed her, which was a few weeks back she weighed 14.06 kgs, so not quite 31 pounds.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Kenda weighs 24 pounds, and she's a shelter mutt (suspected border collie mix, but really we don't know.) Here's a picture of her build. Sorry for the doofy expression; she was chewing a stick. She's full-grown at just over three years.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Tazor weighed in at 59 lbs last Friday. He is a german shepherd and way too big for his age. Im hoping he slows down for his hips sake. Hes 4 1/2 months
Don't meant to hijack the thread but what are you feeding him? Food usually influences how fast a puppy will grow.

·
Registered
98 Posts
IMG_0002.jpg

7.07 lbs at last weighing, likely up to a half pound more by now. 5 months, mutt/Yorkie mix- we expect her to be about 10lbs, the size of her dam.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Damon: Miniature Pinscher
14 months old
10.3 Pounds

I'll upload a photo tomorrow.

Sophie: Basenji
5 years old
30 pounds- Needs to loose some weight :p

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Zoey is about 6 months old, plott hound/lab mix, weighed 30 lbs at the vet on 2/28. She's very long and lean.

Luke is 2 years old (on thursday!), lab/golden retriever, weighed 68 lbs at his vet visit in January.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Caeda is a year and a couple of weeks, and at last weigh (2 weeks ago) she was about 63lbs.
The only pics I've got handy are the one in the signature (9mo or so), and my avatar (~4 mo). She doesn't look much different than the pic in the signature though...scaled up a tiny bit and a more filled out chest.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Denali, Siberian husky, was 10 lbs at 8 weeks old. Smaller than the kitty.

She hit 40lbs at about 9-10 months old and has maintained that weight.

6 and 1/2 months, about 30-35 lbs I think

1 year old, 40 lbs

·
Registered
229 Posts
New Puppy (no name) is a borzoi boy and as of yesterday weighed 26.8 pounds at 12 weeks and a day.

He was the friendliest and also the biggest puppy... Naturally. ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.