Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realized that I have 465 on my photobucket alone (I got her on little album section and did some basic math). My friends think that this is totally crazy, but it seems pretty normal to me. Her mommy and daddy both love her a lot and love taking pictures.

So how many pictures would you estimate that you have for all/each of your dogs?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Of Callahan... over 1000,
All together... well over 3000... I have 4 external hard drives... and many USB drives.
I'm not obsessed... I just love my kids.

I'll have to get you all the exact count soon.
Nessa

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome, when she gets a bit older I'm sure we'll have tons more. I still don't think we got nearly enough puppy pictures (can you ever have enough really?).

·
Registered
55 Posts
I could not even begin to tell you how many pics I have of my dogs but if taking alot of pictures of your dog is crazy...give me a white jacket as well :D
Capturing a moment, a look or expression...it is priceless.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
I'm not real sure. Probably 10s of thousands. With some I'm forgetting 6 hard drives, dozens of DVDs, plus all of the hard copy photos taken with that stuff called film (you might have heard of it).

In my main album of photobucket album (the page that loads when you log in) I have 560 alone it says, then I have albums for each month (which have around 60-120+ pics each) some of which have 3-5 sub albums for the months within them. Then I have albums for each show. Then albums for specific other pics of them and some dogs with their specific albums too. I also have another photobucket also.

I've also got plenty of video.

·
Banned
749 Posts
Fifty five is the exact number of photos on photobucket. In actual pictures that are printed there are 4 and I am including one twice because the original photo was scanned and scaled down to use on Lola's therapy dog ID card.

I have one video of her. So as you can see I am not crazy when it comes to taking her picture. Although some might consider me crazy for taking her to see Santa last year and have her picture taken with him but I have a very good reason for doing that. The money went to charity :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Unfortunately, very few. Mabel is freaked out by cameras. We've tried all different kinds of cameras to no avail. She even senses when we're about to use our iPhone as a camera.

This is a dog that completely ignores thunderstorms, lightning, etc.

I joke that she seems like a Native American Indian whose philosophy was that taking a picture was stealing a person's soul.

·
Registered
968 Posts
several hundred. I used to have more but my first computer got stolen and that was before i started storing pictures on flickr so i lost all of the old ones I had. He's doing the same thing in all the photos though. always laying in his bed. I can't seem to get a picture of him doing anything else other than laying down. I've got a few of him chasing a ball and a few of him eating leaves but that's about the extent of the variety of pictures.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Probably more than a thousand by now. I'm not sure about the exact number, but it's a lot. I joke that if someone asks for a recent picture of the boys, I'll ask if they want one from five minutes ago or ten? :p

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that stuff called film (you might have heard of it).
I didn't have a digital camera until a couple of years ago so all of my childhood dog's photos were taken on either disposable cameras or rarely on the big nice family camera (that is about my age). Sadly this means I only have maybe a few dozen pictures of my Fluffy Bear :(.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I got a new computer a little over a year ago and I have 4000 pictures stored in Iphoto. 90% are of my dogs.
I just got a new lens for my camera so I'm sure that number with be increasing soon
LOL--- reading these posts makes me smile
I'm glad to hear its not just me

·
Registered
181 Posts
Oh goodness I have no idea how many...but LOTS!! LOL! We just got back from a trip to BC on Monday and going through my pics almost all of them have either my dog or my friend's dog in them...LOL!

·
Super Moderator
11,797 Posts
I tend to shoot photos of my (and my children's) dogs moving, so I shoot in bursts of 9 frames/second and sort through them later. A short session might be a couple hundred photos.

It is fortunate I no longer shoot film.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts